Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Worst session ever (low content, yadda yadda)

For me, anyway. I'm sure others can beat this.

300 hands 1/2 6-max
Win 3%
Flops seen 18
Win % WSF 15
-75 BB

w00t!
Old 03-02-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Worst session ever (low content, yadda yadda)

Tough break man. I had similar results in the 5/10 6max about a month ago. That 15% WSF is BRUTAL. I look at that stat more than the others, it's painful to see such a low number after a meaningful amount of hands. I think I had like 23% after 2k hands one time.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Worst session ever (low content, yadda yadda)

I was in a B&M in Florida playing 2/2 limit hold'em. I don't know the number of hands I was in, but I can tell you that I was there for 2 1/2 hours and didn't win a single hand. I was dealt almost entirely rags. I watched the board and there were only two hands I even would have won had I stayed in. One was an A-3 where I had a 3 on the flop and two higher cards. They went and capped it before the turn pushing me out of it, although the A hit the river. The other was a 2-9 off that I chucked pre-flop (obviously) only to see a flop of 2-2-9. I was involved a bit in 3 other hands. One I had an A-Q soooted on a flop of Q-10-10. Lost to a set of 10s. The other was a pocket pair of 6s with 3 people in on a flop of J-8-3. It was checked to me, I checked, followed by a raise and then the first checker re-raised and I bailed. Finally when I was at the end of my stack, I got dealt AA and got taken down by a flush. Sad, sad day considering I probably would have only needed to make about 3 hands just to break even with as crazy as they were betting. Should've just gone to the beach and ogled babes in bikinis.