Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 04:35 PM

Default What to play for the Cryptologic Bonus

I normally play party, and i'm starting to whore the crypto sites, i dont want to take my entire bankroll out of party and would just like to use a few hundred to clear these. I was working on it at limit 1/2 and barely 50% of my hands were raked. Any advice on which limit to clear this at 1/2, 2/4, 1/2 pounds instead of dollars, or .5/1 NL?
thanks
Old 01-15-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: What to play for the Cryptologic Bonus

I would avoid the raked hand bonuses and go for the £5 hourly ones (~$10 hour). The games here are very tight so you would have to play for ages to get any significant number of raked hands.

Alternatively you could move up to £150/300 and every hand will be raked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2005, 05:05 PM

I play the .5/1 NL games and they are pretty loose. I usually see 40-50% preflop call and about 70-80% of hands are raked.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:53 PM

Crypto is very time sensitive. It is possible to get 75% raked at 1/2 at certain times. I play all of the bonuses. 1/2 HE for
Interpoker, Caribbean Sun (unraked counts) and Pokerplex (unraked counts), Omaha High for the hourlies. Also, the pound tables are very loose as are the 7 stud games.

Rob
Old 01-15-2005, 11:00 PM

I just cleared this months bonus at IP. I deposited at about 3pm yesterday and cashed out about 2pm today. Probably took me about 6-8 hours of two-tabling at 1/2. I just deposit $100 and haven't had any problems. I was on an extremely tight table today ($3 avg pot) which slowed me a bit but still it was pretty easy. If you 3- or 4-table you can get it over with in 2-4 hours. My weak ass 1280x monitor can't handle that, though.
Old 01-16-2005, 12:04 AM

I cleared the 300 hands required by Plex in about 5-6 hours by playing Omaha High.

Where to start depends on how good you are. bonuswhores.com gives EV's for each particular bonus, that might help factor your decision. Go to their site reviews and check em out.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:21 PM

I just started whoring InterPoker, and was wondering how you check how many raked hands you have completed.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:39 PM

You want to avoid the £ tables, because they are raked in £ as well, so you end up paying twice the rake!

I find the short handed tables to be a goldmine. People are so amazingly atrociously bad at shorthanded play. (Which I am too, but there is no sh tables between 1/2 and 5/10 on Party, so this is a golden opportunity to do some 2/4 and 3/6 sh play.)
Old 01-16-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just started whoring InterPoker, and was wondering how you check how many raked hands you have completed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to download software for it. Here's the link:

http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/vi...light=kcornell

Scroll to the third message, as the first post has a broken link. Simply open up the Log Viewer in IP and load your hands (I did the last 10 sessions to make sure I got them all), then open up the program. Look at the number of raked hands you've been dealt because it gives you three different hand counters but only the last one matters for bonusing. Also, the LV updates immediately after each hand so you can just leave it open and minimized, however the tracking program doesn't, so you'll have to reopen it each time you want to check. Just unzip it and copy it to your desktop.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:09 PM

That counter sucks, Russ

There is a MUCH better Crypto counter located at the link below

http://www.introtopoker.com/cryptocounter.php

CN