Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2004, 06:28 PM

Default InterTops Can Lick My Sac

So I saw people saying they got IGMPAY bonus with InterTops, so I went over there, deposited $500 and got nothing. I emailed them and they said they don't have an IGMPAY bonus right now but they'd be sure to email me when they did.

So I forwarded them an email from 2 days ago where their support said they gave the igmpay bonus. They emailed me back saying that person was giving out wrong information.

Not only do I not get the bonus, now I have to wait a week to withdraw the damn funds. Then I have to withdraw to their sports book to withdraw to neteller. That adds on another couple days.

So in conclusion, InterTops has earned the "Lick Iggy's Sac" award for the week.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:57 PM

Default Re: InterTops Can Lick My Sac

[ QUOTE ]
So I saw people saying they got IGMPAY bonus with InterTops, so I went over there, deposited $500 and got nothing. I emailed them and they said they don't have an IGMPAY bonus right now but they'd be sure to email me when they did.

So I forwarded them an email from 2 days ago where their support said they gave the igmpay bonus. They emailed me back saying that person was giving out wrong information.

Not only do I not get the bonus, now I have to wait a week to withdraw the damn funds. Then I have to withdraw to their sports book to withdraw to neteller. That adds on another couple days.

So in conclusion, InterTops has earned the "Lick Iggy's Sac" award for the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it just me, or does it seem like party support(which offer all of the support to the skins), always tries to find an excuse instead of offering a solution?

This Indian support is utterly horrible!

I don't know if any of you remember the old Costa Rican support. When party based their support out of Costa Rica, the reps bent over backwards to help you. They did not try to find ways to screw customers out of their bonuses, and they would never lie.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:03 PM

I don't know if any of you remember the old Costa Rican support. When party based their support out of Costa Rica, the reps bent over backwards to help you.

I dont think the differences is the level of support delivered has a lot to do with where support is located... i think the scale of their operations is what has made their support go to poop.

cubs
Old 12-11-2004, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think the differences is the level of support delivered has a lot to do with where support is located... i think the scale of their operations is what has made their support go to poop.

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying that the current management is directing the customer service reps to find ways to screw over customers?
Old 12-11-2004, 08:14 PM

Your reply reinforces the text from your forum picture.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:26 PM

gaby just leave, you racist pig.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:06 PM

Is that the people or the geography?

If we moved all of the Indian support staff to Costa Rica would that help?
Old 12-11-2004, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that the people or the geography?

If we moved all of the Indian support staff to Costa Rica would that help?

[/ QUOTE ]

You apparently never played with party when their support was in Costa Rica.

I know this, because of you did you would not be asking this question.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

** UPDATE **

I decided to send them one final email. I didn't expect it to solve anything and didn't even expect a response. I only sent it to make myself feel better and get in the past word. The email pretty much said how crappy it was that I had to pay for their mistake and they would never get my business again.

I did however get an email back. They said sorry for the inconvenience and as a sign of good will, they would credit my bonus account with $100.

Now of course I'm happy I finally got what I was told I'd get from the beginning. It pisses me off though that they only showed such "good will" when I said I'd never play there again and should have showed such "good will" when I showed them proof of them saying the igmpay bonus is valid.
Old 12-11-2004, 08:44 PM

You must be persistent. The people there apparently don't handle things in a uniform manner. Send your email request. If you get an answer you don't like, just cut and paste and resend until your email hits somebody who gives you a favorable answer. Do not "reply" to a negative answer, just start again as though you never sent the one that got rejected.

Once you have an email from any one of their employees that says you can have something, YOU HAVE WON THE BATTLE. All you have to do is include this favorable response with any future correspondence on the matter. If they try to backpedal, saying the other guy was wrong, that's BS.

They have tried that with me; and I have always won by sending another email saying "I don't know what the laws are in India, but in the USA if a company employee, speaking on behalf of his company, agrees to something; then that company must fulfil the agreement or they have violated a legal contract. If you feel that you cannot fulfil this agreement, then please refer this matter to your manager for immediate attention. Thank You."

YOU GUYS ARE FOLDING TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!