Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2004, 12:39 AM

Default Unreal String of Bad Beats on Ultimate Bet

I have just had the most unbelievable string of suckouts in Ultiamte Bet tournaments. Basically, I have been sucked out on in something like 8 of the last 10 all-in showdowns over the last few days. On average, I am a 75% favorite. I am waiting for UB to provide me with the hand histories. I will post a follow-up with specifics. I know that internet poker is notorious for oddball shuffles but has anyone had a run like this? I am also curious what sites people have had the best experience with in terms of more "normalized" deals. I dont mind being sucked out on with normal frequency, but this is getting ridiculous.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Unreal String of Bad Beats on Ultimate Bet

[ QUOTE ]
flame me, please

[/ QUOTE ]

translated.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:50 AM

I will post a follow-up with specifics.

We have already seen that way to many times here, so you should really not bother.

Adde
Old 11-25-2004, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have just had the most unbelievable string of suckouts in Ultiamte Bet tournaments. Basically, I have been sucked out on in something like 8 of the last 10 all-in showdowns over the last few days. On average, I am a 75% favorite. I am waiting for UB to provide me with the hand histories. I will post a follow-up with specifics. I know that internet poker is notorious for oddball shuffles but has anyone had a run like this? I am also curious what sites people have had the best experience with in terms of more "normalized" deals. I dont mind being sucked out on with normal frequency, but this is getting ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I recommend moving up in limits where people respect your raises and don't go all in with trash. We are really interested in how this could have happened 8 out of 10 of your last showdowns because given the laws of probability, this is statistically unpossible!! You are correct about internet poker being notorious for oddball shuffles, especially when one hand is dominated. Earlier this year I was considering a class-action lawsuit against Party Poker when my aces got beat by runner runner 2-pair. Some douche called the flop with NOTHING. Naturally I berated him in the chat window afterwords, because if you're gonna call, you at LEAST need pot odds. One things for sure though, you need a LOT of luck to be long term winner, and maybe you should work on that. Try to get better at flopping sets, that's one thing that helped my game.

In the mean time, please start a new thread in several forums detailing your bad beats, especially if you had aces. I hate when people call my aces. Maybe we can get enough people together to really put some heat on poker sites and get them to stop rigging the game. Either that or start a new game just like hold 'em except your hole cards are face up. That should fix the problem. Let me know!!!

BusterStacks

<font color="white"> You are a moron. </font>
Old 11-25-2004, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why I recommend moving up in limits where people respect your raises and don't go all in with trash. We are really interested in how this could have happened 8 out of 10 of your last showdowns because given the laws of probability, this is statistically unpossible!! You are correct about internet poker being notorious for oddball shuffles, especially when one hand is dominated. Earlier this year I was considering a class-action lawsuit against Party Poker when my aces got beat by runner runner 2-pair. Some douche called the flop with NOTHING. Naturally I berated him in the chat window afterwords, because if you're gonna call, you at LEAST need pot odds. One things for sure though, you need a LOT of luck to be long term winner, and maybe you should work on that. Try to get better at flopping sets, that's one thing that helped my game.

In the mean time, please start a new thread in several forums detailing your bad beats, especially if you had aces. I hate when people call my aces. Maybe we can get enough people together to really put some heat on poker sites and get them to stop rigging the game. Either that or start a new game just like hold 'em except your hole cards are face up. That should fix the problem. Let me know!!!

BusterStacks

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you and spongetard related?
Old 11-25-2004, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Are you and spongetard related?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? I don't get it. My second recommendation is that Party Poker stop letting people lose once they have gone on big rushes. I have already earned this money, if I continue to play it should be illegal for me to lose. Obviously.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:02 AM

So whats wrong with some bad beat stories anyway, I find them very amusing, after losing with AK 13 times in a row I love to hear about other peoples misery.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Naturally I berated him in the chat window afterwords, because if you're gonna call, you at LEAST need pot odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding me right? I didnt realize there was a rule you had to have pot odds. Someone spank me, I've been bad
Old 11-25-2004, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have just had the most unbelievable string of suckouts in Ultiamte Bet tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said this to a guy on Party today...

If something unbelievable happens, doesn't that make you a moron for still saying it's unbelivable?
Old 11-25-2004, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am waiting for UB to provide me with the hand histories. I will post a follow-up with specifics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. Please. Please don't.

No one (and I mean NO ONE) here cares about the specifics.

No one (and I mean NO ONE) here wants to hear your bad beat stories.

Trust me. I've got your back on this one.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] busguy