Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2004, 05:08 PM

Default UB: Okay, I\'m in, now what\'s up with these hand histories?

Seriously, how do you request hand histories from these guys? I can't figure it out.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:51 PM

Default Re: UB: Okay, I\'m in, now what\'s up with these hand histories?

UB is one of the worst sites for two reasons:
1) the tables are far tighter than party at every level
2) you can not "request" hand histories, as far as I could ever tell you had to manually request them one at a time.

I am sure someone has a better way but I did not stick around long enough to see (I left $270 in bonus sitting there as well).
Old 10-25-2004, 06:21 PM

I think you can directly e-mail support and ask for your last 200 hands. It takes awhile to get them though.
There is also a way to set it up to get each hand individually sorta-automatically.

When I play UB I don't bother with the HH's. It's just too much of a pain.
My recommendation is that if you can stand to play without HH's you just do that. If you just HAVE to have the HH's in your p-tracker for whatever reason then there's a decent chance you will drive yourself nuts trying to get them.

There are a lot of good things about UB (mini-view, speed of the games, lots of reloads even though they take a bit longer to clear) but the slightly tighter games and the continued lack of auto-request HH's has kept me playing other sites usually.

UB has received numerous requests from 2+2'ers (and other I preseume as well) asking to have their HH's on auto-request like other sites....and UB has responded to some that this is being considered or worked on or will be implemented soon or whatever. I think they said they would get this 'soon' over a year ago.
I honestly don't know why it's so hard to set this up. And I also don't know why they wouldn't want to prioritize this as it must be a colossal pain and waste of effort/time for their CS to manually dig up someone's last 200 hands and e-mail them.

The games were still kinda tight the last time I played there....but it's been awhile....and with over 10k players on most nights (I think) it has to have loosened up at least a little bit.
I have over $2800 in bonus to clear there when I get around to it.

Anyway, hopefully someone will come on here with tips on how you can set it up to request each HH as it is played....but I still recommend just playing sans HH's.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:28 PM

It's a pain. There's some info somewhere in the Help for Poker Tracker about it. Basically there's two options.

1) You request your hand histories through email from UB each time you play. You have to give them a starting and ending hand number for each table you play at. They may send the histories in several different formats.

or

2) You open the Hand History window and view the history for each hand you play. It's not quite as tedious as it sounds, but still requires extra work. Basically you just keep the history window open and increment the hand number by clicking an up arrow for every hand you play. This builds up a huge log that you can then use for Poker Tracker.

I tried option 2 for a while but gave up shortly thereafter.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:30 PM

MB, once again you go out of your way to post a very informative answer. Thanks again!

No HHs stinks; I like to export notes on my opponents, but I'm only playing for the bonuses, so I guess I'll just deal with it.