Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2004, 03:21 AM

Default New Ultimate Bet Reload

From an email...

Time to top up your account? Let us help! We’re offering a 50% Redeposit Bonus, up to $100, when you deposit $50 or more between 6PM ET October 15th and 6PM ET October 17th. It’s just in time for Rebuy Madness. Coincidence? Oh, I don’t think so. Anyway, check the website for full details and reload your weaponry today.
Old 10-15-2004, 03:25 AM

Default Re: New Ultimate Bet Reload

Its also on the website.

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotion...sit-bonus.html
Old 10-15-2004, 12:28 PM

I still have $277 left from previous reloads. UB ring games are terrible, they are far too tight.

Party with no bonus is better BB/100 than UB with bonus.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:07 PM

If you time it right you can make $20 an hour playing 3 tables of break even 1-2.
Old 10-15-2004, 03:03 PM

Do you have an unlimited amount of time to clear the bonus, Wahoo?

I'm still sorta thinking about giving this a shot, but I only want to play 3-tables of .5/1 and I'm wondering if it'll be worth it.
Old 10-15-2004, 03:04 PM

I was wondering the same thing, do UB bonuses expire?
Old 10-15-2004, 04:02 PM

No expiration, and they are payed off piecemeal, so there is no harm in building up bonus to play another time.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:03 PM

I'm not sure if they expire or not, but I can tell you I still have alot of unused bonus dollars left in my account that have to be at least 6 months old.

If I had a guess, I would say they dont expire.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:39 PM

They don't expire....and they are released to you incrementally after each session. So if you play just a few hands then you will get $0.20 worth of the bonus released into your account or something.

But they do go fairly slow.

But there's no worries about depositing and cashing-out right-away for the bonus and playing it off whenever you get around to it. I have $2750 in bonus-money in my account still waiting to be released. That will become $2850 in bonus-money this weekend with yet another deposit/withdrawl.

Some will say that playing with the idiots at Party with no-bonus is actually better than playing against the UB tighties with a slow bonus.
But this is debatle.

I believe losing-all pointed out something like $20/hr in bonus over 3 tables on UB. I'm not sure if this is a bit high or not....but lets cut that all the way down to $9/hr on 3 tables which I think is less than the amount of bonus you will actually clear so what follows is actually based on a conservative estimate on how fast it takes to clear the bonus at UB.

So That's $3/hr for each table....
or 1.5BB/hr on 1/2......
or roughly 2.5BB/100 on 1/2

If you make exactly 2.5BB/100 on 1/2 at Party (decent winning player) then all you need to do is earn just 0.5BB/100 on the 1/2 UB tables to actually be doing better.

A lot of times it doesn't feel like you are doing very well on the UB tables because the players can be a bit tightish and you might only be up a couple of dollars up at the end of your session....then when you close out the table there's a piddly-little amount added for the bonus that you cleared.

But it really can be better than the party tables at certain levels imo even if you are only clearing $3/hr in bonus on each table.
Also consider that the rake on party is a bit worse than the rake on UB.

These are the arguments anyway....but since I have over $2700 in pending bonus at UB you can safely assume I still haven't been clearing too much over there in spite of this.

I have been hopping from one bonus to another on other sites of late....PLUS, if you have a rake-back on a party skin then that changes the math around quite a bit imo.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:46 PM

My friend is thinking about trying UB. He's never deposited there so he's eligible for the first time deposit bonus. Plus, if he puts in my name for referral he gets another $50 I think.

Now, my question is will he also get the reload bonus along with the other two if he deposits(first-time) during these dates?