Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2003, 03:10 AM

Default Another Party hand with fellow 2+2er - Chasing that A to the river

Here is another hand from the table with another 2+2er, just a couple hands after he gave me the sign. He saw the flop on this hand as well and folded prior to the river on this one as well. We were still talking about the previous hand I posted as this hand began.

Party 2/4 9 handed.

Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

EP1 calls, EP2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, button folds, Hero completes and BB checks. 6 to the flop for 6 SB.

Flop comes: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero checks, BB checks, EP1 bets, EP2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, BB folds

T gives me the straight and A gives me top pair and I'm getting 9-1 so I call. 5 BB.

Turn is: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hero checks, EP1 now checks, MP1 wakes up and bets, MP2 calls, Hero calls, EP1 calls.

Same draw, now with 7 (or 8 when EP1 calls)-1.

River is : A:hearts:

Hero checks, EP1 checks, MP1 bets, MP2 folds, Hero raises, EP1 folds, MP1 calls.

Fellow 2+2er also had an A, but decided to fold on the flop and we talked about this one too. Comments?