Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2005, 02:10 AM

Default My GamesGrid review

Like i assume many of you were i was very interested to hear about gamesgrid opening and the %1000 bonus. I was a little worried about losing my money in a start up site but when i heard what a reputable backgammon site they had i was less worried and decided to take the plunge. I used neteller and it was fast and easy. There software took a little while to get used to but now i like it. Its a round ninehanded table with a beacon of light pointing at you when it is your turn to act. When they show the flop it flips over with the door card first then the other two slide out which is kinda fun but i can see some people thinking it slows the game but it is only an extra second. Its not the fastest software but it seems faster than gaming club or interpoker to me. Like i said the tables are 9 handed and they also allow for an extra reraise to cap. There arent a ton of rooms to play at yet but i had 4 tables going a few times today usually a 3/6, two 2/4s and a 1/2 although many of them had the same players on each. they have 6/12, 10/20, 20/40 tables as well but no one seems to be playing on them yet. I havent tried the nolimit yet or any tournys. Oh yea and the players arent all super good or tight like i was worried they might be. There seem to be plenty of bad players and some of them are on multiple tables. anyways it seems like a good site and im glad i gave it a shot. I think it will only get better too. With a 5K bonus i cant ever complain about not having any bonuses to work off. so comeon down and if you sign up you may as well say CactusTerry refered you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: My GamesGrid review

oh yea it also obviously isnt supported by pokertracker but i noticed while reading the user agreement (for a change) that they not only prohibit the use of bots but it sounded like anything program that records your play such as pokertracker is also against their rules. Do all of the poker sites user agreements say programs like PT are against the rules? ive never paid very close attention to them.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:14 PM

I wonder how long it takes to get a cash in back to Neteller. Whoever finds out first gets an orange habenero.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:20 PM

My first cashout took between 1-2 days to hit Neteller.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:12 PM

I had a cashout into my neteller account in less than 10 hours.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:20 PM

I'm probably one of the "bad players" roaming around right now. I've been getting my ass handed to me, and it's basically because I'm playing as if it's Party Poker (i.e. raising my 2nd pair, no kicker for value because idiots will call down with nothing). I've made $300 on my initial deposit after a big KK vs. QQ hand at a NL table, but other than that I'm sucking it up. You're welcome for the money I've been giving you guys.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:41 PM

for the frequent players club or whatever its called do you guys know if the hours to join are just plain hours or if i play 5 tables for an hour does that count as 5 hours? i sent an email to join but havent heard back.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for the frequent players club or whatever its called do you guys know if the hours to join are just plain hours or if i play 5 tables for an hour does that count as 5 hours?

[/ QUOTE ]

It counts as 5 hours, and it's spelled out in the terms.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:37 PM

How tough is the bonus to clear?
Old 04-14-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How tough is the bonus to clear?

[/ QUOTE ]
the bonus basically works out to about 90% maximum rakeback equivalent, as long as you play at least $1/2 LHE or 50c/$1 NL (because 50c minimum rake required to earn bonus in the first place).

if that was the only incentive to play there, it wouldn't be worth it. however the VFP program which pays 1.5BB/hr is a pretty good deal for anyone playing between $1/2 and $5/10 limits. whether or not this program will stick around is anyone's guess, but there are definitely people already taking advantage of it in the early goings.