Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2004, 02:38 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-10-2004, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Im through with Internet poker

[ QUOTE ]
This has been the most frustrating poker week of my life.

1. I've came to realize that 2+2 is one of the rudest forums I've ever seen, and 95% of 2+2'ers are smart-*ss, A-holes.

2. Had an ordeal with Party Poker of which I posted about already, where I had a hand of 3's full of Q's, but the pot was pushed to another player who had 3, 3's, Ace high.

3. I have registered at 7 Sultans Poker because they are offering $15 free with no deposit, but they had to verify my Prima activation code through email because I forget it. So I cant play poker there until I get that email and I've already been waiting 3 days with no email, I even emailed support yesterday and still have not heard anything.

4. There was the ordeal last night where I witnessed 3 players from Bergen, Norway playing on the same table at ACR. And from what I hear these players from Bergen are like the internet poker crime syndicate.

5. There was the ordeal last night with all the sites crashing.

6. During the ordeal last night, I was playing in the freeroll on ACR when it happened and it was so slow I only saw 3 hands in 30 minutes and then, while on my table a message popped up and said, "this table has been removed, we are moving you to another table" Then the damn thing crashes and freezes up, so I wait for another 30 minutes then it finally resumes itself with only one problem. I wasnt in the tournament. I wasnt on any tables, I wasnt on the list of active players, and I wasnt even on the list of eliminated players. It was like I was never in the damn thing to begin with. I email support, and they said they forwarded it to the cardroom manager, so Im waiting for a reply on that.

7. Then, this morning I just got pushed over the edge. I just want to play poker. I got up extra early, to sign up for the freeroll on the Gaming Club. Registration started at 1:00. So I sat there and waited for registration to start, and when the clock hit zero and registration started, I clicked the join button and a message popped up that said, the tournament had already reached its maximum participants of 400. Funny thing was, I clicked it at the first second of registration and nobody was even on the list yet. So I clicked join again and same message popped up, but still no players on the list, so I hit join again, same thing, again same thing, again same thing. So I decide that maybe If I log off real quick and log back on, It will do something. So I try to log of and log back on real quick. Only one problem, now we have to do a damn server upgrade, which takes about 7 or 8 minutes, and when I finally get back on, the damn things is filled up for real.

8. Since I want to play poker so badly, I fire up PokerStars and see they have a freeroll starting, so I sign up for that only to realize I have to beat out 4,883 entrants. And the great thing is: If I do beat out all them, I dont win a damn thing, except an entry into another tournament on Sunday, in which I could win $100 for first place. WhooHoo.

So that leads me here, and to my rant about Internet frustration. Live games are funner anyway. Goodbye internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] you and the hrose you rode in on.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:41 PM

Bye bye.

No one is going to miss your free loader ass anyway.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. I've came to realize that 2+2 is one of the rudest forums I've ever seen, and 95% of 2+2'ers are smart-*ss, A-holes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Live games are funner anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more fun, not funner. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 02:44 PM

You'll be back.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:46 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-10-2004, 02:49 PM

Cry more noob?

(Haha! Have been wanting to use that expression here!)
Old 02-10-2004, 03:00 PM

Why am I always the minority? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 03:04 PM

You're going to simply adore RGP when you get there.

Lori
Old 02-10-2004, 03:05 PM

Default You suck. Just kidding,

...You suck should have had a (n/m) after it.

Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!