Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2005, 10:00 AM

Default 2 No Limit Hands, B&M

1-2 No Limit Hands at the AC Showboat, Late Friday Night/Early Saturday morning. (BTW the poker room BLOWS!)

First hand. "Action player" has played alot of pots, likes to get in and mix it up.

Dealt A-A on the button. Action player in early position raises to 12. One person calls it in front of me, I re-raise to 30. Action player calls. Other guy folds. Flop comes 8-9-10 rainbow, I'm first to act.. I move all-in (About $180).

Second.. I have about $280 at this point.

Dealt 9-9.. Another aggressive preflop player, we'll call him "Red Shirt Guy", raises preflop to $10.. This was standard for him, he did this 2 or 3 times an orbit for the couple hours he was there. I call, and "Action Player" calls.

Flop comes 7-9-K, two diamonds. Action player first to act, he checks. Red Shirt Guy bets $15. I raise to $40. Action Guy calls! Red Shirt Guy bumps it to $80! I move all in. Action Guy ponders, shakes his head, then folds. Red Shirt Guy calls. (I have him covered by about $60).

Anything anybody would have done differently?