Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 01:40 PM

Default AQo

Villan is 53/0/0.4 @ 44hands - All Datamined, i have no notes untill this hand.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 folds.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (13.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks.

Final Pot: 13.75 BB

<font color="blue">This hand confused the hell out of me, I'm still trying to make notes from it.

Do you value bet the river after being C/R twice in a row? I just sat down.</font>
Old 10-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: AQo

I 3bet the flop.

After BB check-raises me for the 2nd time on the turn, I think about punching him in the mouth.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:44 PM

Confuses me too! I'd play it the same!
Old 10-11-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I 3bet the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point! Is this for info?

BTW, punch in the mouth is too gentle! I'd go for the throat...that way he can't say raise!
Old 10-11-2005, 01:52 PM

* grunch *

I just check the river. You only have a pair. The BB could have anything and probably has two pair. Wtf is UTG+1 on? A backdoor flush draw? A gutshot (QJ, JT, QT)? Ax? Kx? Any read on him? Just curious.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I 3bet the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More because I think I'm ahead. I would have expected AK or KK to 3bet preflop, so I'm just worried about a set with a smaller pocket pair, or some unlikely two pair that I have some outs against. I'd like to push out some of the other players, or make them pay as much as possible to draw. I'd slow down to another raise from villian.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I 3bet the flop.

After BB check-raises me for the 2nd time on the turn, I think about punching him in the mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 3-bet as well AND lead the turn. I'm stubborn like that.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I 3bet the flop.

More because I think I'm ahead. I would have expected AK or KK to 3bet preflop, so I'm just worried about a set with a smaller pocket pair, or some unlikely two pair that I have some outs against. I'd like to push out some of the other players, or make them pay as much as possible to draw. I'd slow down to another raise from villian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, what he said. But the info we gain is useful in that if he caps our 3bet on the flop, we can assume we are behind here. I think we get more info than just calling and him leading the turn. Also, if we had 3 bet the flop and he called, then still led the turn, I would give that bet more credit. So, long story short, I think we gain info, and we may have the best hand, all reasons to 3bet.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:09 PM

I like the flop call of the check/raise. BB is on our right two other players called our flop bet so they are most likely calling the check/raise the pot is big and certainly worth fighting for so i call the check/raise with the intention of raising a turn bet from the BB. After he checks the turn i am betting 100% of the time and after he check/raises again punching him sounds pretty reasonable. I am checking the river through do to complete confussion.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:11 PM

He flipped AA and i noted he had FPS

Another wierd hand from this donk too. Hes UTG+2 this time.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (14 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls.

Turn: (9 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls, MP2 calls.

River: (21 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG+2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, UTG+2 calls.

Final Pot: 25 BB

He flipped 44.

Anyhow thanks guys, hand confused me so i wanted your take on it.