Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2004, 01:01 AM

Default James282 goes out West

Hi 2+2. I just wanted to let everybody know that in about 2 weeks a buddy of mine and I plan on driving across the country to see all of the wonderful things to be seen out west. We're striking across the Northern part of the country - going through Ohio, Illinois, SD, Idaho, Oregon, and then we're going to be in California for 2 weeks From there we're going to see Arizona, Nevada(Vegas!), Utah, Colorado, NM and then we're headed back home.

I know a lot of 2+2ers live in some of these places - like Cali - and I'd love to meet up with people along the way and maybe even play some cards. When we get through some of the bigger cities it'd be cool to have someplace to crash but it's of course no problem if that is weird and you'd rather meet up at a local card room [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I know I want to see Bay 101 and the Commerce, and return to the Vegas rooms as well, but I'm open to other suggestions too. Anyways, just send me a PM if any of this sounds interesting. Take it easy folks.
Peace,
James
Old 09-23-2004, 03:36 AM

Default Re: James282 goes out West

cool. i just completed a road trip from maryland to visit my friend in seattle. it was defintely a good experience. i think that everybody should see the whole(or most of) country at some point in their life. its awesome how quickly the terrain changes in some parts. it also makes you realize how damn big this world is. good luck on your trip.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:10 AM

Default Re: James282 goes out West

It would appear you're going through minnesota if you're going through SD...? I'm at school right by SD actually but will be in the cities a decent amount in october.