Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2004, 04:54 AM

Default Classic Poker bonus problem

I just bought in at Classic poker. I used the link through bonuswhores for the 25% up to $100.. I deposited $400 through neteller and when it was all said and done NO bonus. I contacted the live support after about an 30 minutes of talking to somebody on the live chat support he told me he would have to forward it to his manager. They told me it could take some time to fix it. He also told me any hands I played now counted toward my bonus when they straightened it out. I was just wondering if anybody else has had a problem at this site.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Classic Poker bonus problem

The crypto sites are well known as having the best and quickest customer service. You will be taken care of before you know it.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The crypto sites are well known as having the best and quickest customer service. You will be taken care of before you know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously never had to deal with these toad-heads. I've been waiting 5 weeks for customer support at interpoker to get back to me on a cash balance problem. After several phone calls and assurances the "manager" was at the moment straightening out the problem, I have still not heard back from them.

Calling them back gets the same run around routine blowoff, so theres no point of even trying. I have written it off now out of frustration. What's the point of trying to deal with those that don't care enough to respond to their customers?

Worst customer support of all 200 poker sites.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:49 AM

Hell yeah! The Crypto skins are infamous for having some of the WORST support known to man! 5 weeks to respond to a query is a short, brisk walk in the park! Talking to "live" support is like trying to burn off moles! Excrutiatingly painful and stinky!
Old 10-04-2004, 01:12 PM

I had the same problem with Classic. It took two emails and a couple days for them to attach my bonus. The hands I played before the bonus did not count - they just disappeared.

After I had played 750 hands I emailed and they said I did not have enough hands......

Same at 1000 hands

Same at 1200

At 1500 (I was winning, so it was not terrible) I emailed again and they said if I went to a game, sat down, then exited, then went to the cashier my bonus would be seen in my total. It was. I cashed out and deleted the Classic software from my computer.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 01:15 PM

deleted the Classic software from my computer.

Doing this and completing the bonus were the most satisfying moments of my poker career.