Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2005, 10:37 PM

Default tiger gaming cashout problem

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get a cashout out of tiger gaming to go neteller. tiger gaming says that they sent the cashout 3 or 4 days ago and are telling me to email neteller. i've never had to talk to neteller about a transaction problem. is this normal? thanks
Old 06-13-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Re: tiger gaming cashout problem

These are the same people who think the button moves backwards if one of the blinds leaves during a hand.

Good luck convincing them that their software is the problem.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:54 AM

Default Re: tiger gaming cashout problem

For each cashout, Tiger sends you three emails: "Payout requested", "Payout approved", and "Payout sent." Did you get all three emails? Does the payout appear in your Tiger financial transaction history on the reports page? If yes, then the problem may well be on Neteller's end. If any of those things didn't happen (and your email hasnt been bouncing), something irregular seems to have happened with Tiger.

All my cashouts there have taken right around 2 days, and each time the "Payout Approved" and "Payout Sent" emails were just a few minutes apart and the Neteller account showed the funds the same time as the 3rd email.

No harm in contacting both Neteller and Tiger, with all the information you can gather. Improves the odds SOMEBODY will fix it.