Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2005, 04:59 PM

Default 2 KK hands

Both come from 50NL full ring

1. Villain is 15/2/4 over 280 hands. He is multi-tabling on two other tables with me. I have been getting cold-decked and my numbers probably look about the same to him. 2 orbits before, I made the same PF raise with AA UTG, and after everyone folded, I accidentally hit the "show" button (damn Paradise Poker). Anyways,

Hero is UTG+1 with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

1 fold, Hero raises to $3.00, folded to villain in CO who pushes for ~$50 more (I cover). Strange play because it does not seem the way a tight, multi-tabling villain would play AA (especially against someone with my numbers). Who is calling here?

2. Villain is 50/25/1.5 over 70 hands. By the numbers he certainly appears very LAG, but I have not seem him play a pot. My image is probably around 20/8/5 (if he even notices). Villain has $50 and I cover.

Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Folded to Villain in MP1, Villain calls ($0.50), folded to Hero who raises to $3.25, Villain min-raises to $6.00, Hero calls.

Flop J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero bets $8.00, Villain raises to $16.00, Hero pushes(?).