Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 01:56 PM

Default PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

This is the response i got after hassling them when i was disconnect and tried to get my money back. After getting nowhere i called the guy my Bitch outta frustration. Oh well i got a laugh outta there response.

Hello Scott,

I am nobody's anything least of all yours.
Just very sad that you feel the need to say this. Maybe take up bird
watching - might be a better use of your time.

Regards,

Ed
PokerStars Support Team
Old 09-22-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

I love PokerStars support
Old 09-22-2005, 02:09 PM

Did you apologize?
Old 09-22-2005, 02:17 PM

Of course not, i was trying to think of something else creative in hopes of getting another entertaining response.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course not, i was trying to think of something else creative in hopes of getting another entertaining response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why be a jerk and not just apologize?
Old 09-23-2005, 07:34 AM

you moron...

seriously - you hassle the poor guy for a joke so you can post a funny response on 2+2

[censored] moron.

I see you have 20 posts - please give serious consideration to not making it 21...

RB
Old 09-23-2005, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you moron...

seriously - you hassle the poor guy for a joke so you can post a funny response on 2+2

[censored] moron.

I see you have 20 posts - please give serious consideration to not making it 21...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i dislike poker stars, i have had bad luck there, i thought it would be funny, and kinda think it was. Just a way of dealing with a frustrating night there, not just cuz of losing, but because of why i played there again. Stars is the only online site i have never won at, and for some reason i keep feeling the erge to beat it, why? i dont know. But i wont try again. And over hassling the poor guy. Cmon, these guys have to be use to it, i am sure they get like 50 million emails like this a day working on a site where people lose money. Plus i would never let any comments from someone i dont know affect me in any way. I never wanted to try and "bring the site down" thats why i simply just left that part out. I just liked the bird-watching comment, it ammused me and thought it would amuse others. So why did this anger everyone so much?
Old 09-23-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you moron...

[censored] moron.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i dislike poker stars, i have had bad luck there, i thought it would be funny, and kinda think it was. Just a way of dealing with a frustrating night there, not just cuz of losing, but because of why i played there again. Stars is the only online site i have never won at, and for some reason i keep feeling the erge to beat it, why? i dont know. But i wont try again. And over hassling the poor guy. Cmon, these guys have to be use to it, i am sure they get like 50 million emails like this a day working on a site where people lose money. Plus i would never let any comments from someone i dont know affect me in any way. I never wanted to try and "bring the site down" thats why i simply just left that part out. I just liked the bird-watching comment, it ammused me and thought it would amuse others. So why did this anger everyone so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they card you to get your money out (if you have any left). Judging by the composition of the above paragraph, I can't imagine you being older than 13.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So why did this anger everyone so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because like I already said. Dissing Stars support is something you just don't do here. Stars arguably has the best support in the business and they've done a lot for us that other gaming sites haven't even come close to doing (ie. Being clear and concise right off the bat about things like PT, PE, and also the speed and clarity of their customer service). Seriously dude, you can really get away with this at any other site. But generally 2+2ers will stick up for Stars support.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:55 AM

You wrote an idiotic, obnoxious email. The support person politely told you to get lost. How exactly is that funny?