Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Default SB lock pick and prop of the year

As announced during the game on Sunday:

<font color="blue">"We're in the final minutes of what has been a wonderful battle between two great teams. Philadelphia is driving with under just under two minutes left, trying to win the tie ball game. There's a long pass from McNabb.... to a WIDE-OPEN T.O on the ten! His first catch of the day, and what an easy catch, with no defender within 20 yards of him.... but WAIT, what is he DOING? He's BOWING to the crowd on the 3 yard line as desperate Patriot defenders start rushing towards him..."

"OH MY GOD! Freddie Mitchell has just slammed into T.0. and had wrestled the ball away from him! Mitchell is screaming something like "I'M the REAL star on this team!" The crowd is in shock as T.O. goes down-- OHHH, look how his leg is twisting! Harrison is flying through the air with a pulverizing hit! Mitchell is twisting, reaching... and HE FUMBLES THE BALL OUT OF THE END ZONE! TOUCHBACK, PATRIOTS BALL!"</font>

[and a few minutes later]

<font color="blue"> "The Patriots have driven down and with 3 seconds left are lining up a 43-yard field goal. Vinatieri steps back, trying to make up for his earlier three misses in the game..... the kick is up, and IT'S GOOD! PATRIOTS WIN BY 3!" </font>

So, there are your locks. Patriots by 3... and if you can find a bookie to give you odds on the Pats winnng by a field goal after the "People's Champion" fumbled the winning score out of the end zone after a wrestling match... you'll make a FORTUNE on this can't-miss prop!
Old 02-03-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: SB lock pick and prop of the year

Haha, with all due respect, I believe it's now official - you people have completely lost your fu<font color="red"></font><font color="black">cking minds.</font> But good luck!

For reference, you can get "Will the game be decided by exactly 3 points?" - Yes at +325 right now.

There is no prop however on what you're looking for, but you're just trying to torment me LL, I KNOW IT!
Old 02-03-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: SB lock pick and prop of the year

[ QUOTE ]

There is no prop however on what you're looking for, but you're just trying to torment me LL, I KNOW IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

:P
Don't say I didn't tell you, when it happens. At least you'll cash in on all of those Eagles bets... unless you've been betting the money line!