Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Observed hand

I dont know if it's ok to post observed hands but I'll try. I dont know the players history with each other, but I still think the hand is interesting.

10/20PS. CU (4.8K) raises to $80 with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (he said he had that before the hand was over), button (2.6K) calls with T9, Sb (2.2K) makes it ($280) with AA, both call.

Flop is 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB bets $280 and both call.

Turn is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Checked to button who goes all in. SB calls and CU folds.

There are several plays I dont understand. SB's small flop bet, CU's flop call (why play SC when he doesnt raise this flop?) and button's turn push (what is he representing?). Would you call on turn if you were SB and CU?
Is this too player dependent?

Boring? Other thoughts?
Old 04-29-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Observed hand

Cutoff folded an OESFD and top pair for a $1640 bet and call into $1700 pot? After SBs call, the pot is about $5000. I think he had odds.

Though, at this level, it's probably very player dependant.