Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2005, 02:00 PM

Default bay101 40-80 3 handed pot with tommy angelo

*note, i have never met tommy angelo before, but i assumed this guy was tommy angelo because what other tommy plays high stakes games at bay101 and everyone refers to as a rock?

**note: i did not converse with tommy and i'm pretty sure he doesn't know who i am.

***note: i forgot the exact cards on the flop and turn, so the texture may be off, which may make this play seem worse or better than it is.

must move 40/80 game last night at bay101.

a loose aggro asian dude who has recently talked about how much he tilts when playing online poker openraises in late position. this means he has two cards he thinks is worth stealing with.

i 3-bet in the sb with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. tommy coldcalls in the bb and this catches my eye immediately. what also catches my eye is that the asian guy is shortstacked and will likely be all in this hand. he calls too.

flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

i check. tommy checks. asian guy bets. i call. tommy calls.

turn: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

i check. tommy checks. asian guy bets (leaving himself with only two chips left). i raise.

too obvious?