Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 12:27 AM

Default Currently in Tunica

I'm currently in the lobby of the Grand using the wireless internet. I'm playing in the $1000 NL Event in the WPO tomorrow. Anyone else playing. I'm at table 4, I'll be in the Indiana shirt. Played 2 hours of 10-20 and won $492 so that was nice. Hopefully things go well tomorrow. As of 5 PM I was just the 134th person to sign up. Micro, you playing tomorrrow?
Old 01-14-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Currently in Tunica

When I was there this past weekend, the 10-20 was as soft as a piece of cotton.

GL tomorrow
Old 01-14-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Will Be There Tonight...Any 2+2 Meeting Lined UP?

Will be in Tunica tonight(Fri). Plan on a couple of sats for Saturday's tourney, and 4/8 - 5/10 at Goldstrike or Horseshoe...Any 2+2 type meeting setup for this weekend?
Old 01-15-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Got busted by...

I recognized 2 people in the whole place when I started. Mike Laing and Gary Jones, complete with british accent, he is like 5'4 95 pounds by the way. Mike is at my 3rd table. He takes me down, as I pot committed myself on the turn with AQ(top pair) and had to call his checkraise all in, he had T8 out of small blind and caught 2 pair on turn. Pretty gay, oh well. Mike wasn't drunk at the time, that was my problem, I should have ordered him some beer and then he wouldnt have busted me, oh well. All in all, Tunica sucked for me. I saw Eskimo Clark also, only other pro I saw, I'm sure a lot took off for Atlantic City, as I didnt see Men or Scotty and both were there last week.

I played 4 hours of 10-20, I won $320. I didnt have a pp over 88 the whole time, ust no cards, I have no clue how I was up 320. Then in the tourney I get AQ twice, once I lay down preflop, the only nice pot I won was out of the bb. Just gross. It was some boring poker.