Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2004, 11:06 AM

Default all the pros are here

I spent tne day at foxwoods yesterday. Started out playing some acts and qualified for the act 3. There was a 1150 limit tournament going on in the ball room, where the acts are held, at the same time. Barry Greenstein, Men the master, Fishman and several others were playing. The act 3 started at 6 o'clock. I guess several of the pros had busted out of the tournament and decided to play the act. There were four tables. I was seated with Chip Jet and a couple of guys from the crew. I was nervous until play started and witnessed some really reckless poker. All of them busted out fairly quickly. I didn't fair much better, but I have to say I was a little suprised at their play. Anyway I headed upstairs after I busted out and sat down at a 5/5 nl table and proceeded to turn 400 into 3600. Some healthy action at those tables, highly recommended. Take an hour to get a general read on the table. There's always a couple maniacs, couple rocks, and everything in between. Then just wait for your spots. I've been to foxwoods twice and both times have taken over 2000 from that table. Well things are really heating up over there. Good luck to anyone playing in any of the tournies and don't let those pros push you around.