Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 04:48 AM

Default what the hell is wrong with you assholes -

I just got done reading thru the shawn_p debacle - I musta been busy that night otherwise I would have replied to him and tried to PM/talk him out of it - (I did post to him 4 days before all that when he described how he was in love again about 4 days before his meltdown - no indication at that point of any problem)

and I've gone thru some of the comments right now and I'm stopping, cause if I find out where some of you assholes who were egging him on live I'm halfway liable to report you to the police and let you spend a few nights in jail and spend some of that hard earned money defending yourselves against a manslaughter charge. (and yes, there is precedence for doing so - I used to frequent suicide boards when I was that bad off myself - I saw people who were arrested because they agreed to meet and kill themselves - one chickened out and he was arrested for being an accessory)

Rule #1 - regardless of whether someone is an attention whore, desperate, or actually suicidal, you always treat it as a real situation and try to get the people help - even if you have to call the cops on them -

If it's a joke, great - I'm actually thrilled - but I don't see any indication of ANYTHING like this coming up in any of his previous posts till 4 days after that one where he said he was in love again -

If Mat can track the IP he posted from, I'd like to trace it back and check local newspapers - I feel like I might puke just reading the way 2+2'ers reacted to the situation.... - I've never been so goddamned ashamed of a group of people in my life - the only lucky thing is that if he doesn't know [censored] about slitting veins, he may have done it wrong and just be in the hospital right now.....that's IF we're lucky.

So, pop quiz - you got a poster who implies they might be taking thinking of taking their life and they're depressed - what response do you post?

rmarotti - "press harder"

thinman - "Until you prove that your worldly possesions mean nothing to you, nobody will buy this...Let's start with your Neteller info...Put your money where your mouth is. (just slide it in the zipper)"

contentless - "just go away"

you stupid [censored] assholes - everyone of you who replied that way and treated it like a joke are stupid [censored] assholes and you're not worth the [censored] in a septic tank.

RB
Old 05-12-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: what the hell is wrong with you assholes -

Wrong.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:51 AM

people who haven't been that far gone simply lack the perspective. I used to react to a shawn_p situation similarly, though I don't anymore.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:52 AM

For some reason, your post is making me uncontrollably mad. I'm going to stop typing before I can no longer resist ripping your self-righteous, self-important little prick of a body a new [censored].
Old 05-12-2005, 04:53 AM

It's cool. Poker Godess is alive and well. God is in His heaven and all is right with the world.

Anyway, who cares. shawn_p was an awful tipper and we could manage with one fewer of them anyway.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If Mat can track the IP he posted from, I'd like to trace it back and check local newspapers...

the only lucky thing is that if he doesn't know [censored] about slitting veins, he may have done it wrong and just be in the hospital right now.....that's IF we're lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

To the first point, I suggested this but probably don't have the street cred to make it happen. Do you want to PM Mat and get back to us with his response?

To the 2nd point, I am pretty sure that someone posted a link that gave pointers on how to kill oneself so we covered that much... (bunch of savages in this town)
Old 05-12-2005, 04:59 AM

Agreed, as would anyone who has any sense of decency, or has ever known someone who committed/attempted/thought about suicide. Then again, of the list of people who were assholes in the other thread, or are replying poorly to this thread, I'm not surprised by any of them.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason, your post is making me uncontrollably mad. I'm going to stop typing before I can no longer resist ripping your self-righteous, self-important little prick of a body a new [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

shut the [censored] up.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:04 AM

I actually take offense to your post, mainly because I've known several peeople who have committed suicide, one cousin and two very close friends.

That said, I think that shawn_p, who I have no doubt was making a seriously sick joke, should be ridiculed and his IP address (which I'm sure can be traced back to Poker Godess) should be banned from this forum.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:05 AM

You shut the [censored] up you ignorant little bitch. Sure, you are so incredibly sensitive, I'm impressed now. Your moral high (hobby) horse really suits you, you hypocritical little pissant.

Obviously, everyone who doesn't give shawn_p the benefit of the suicide doubt is clearly liable for prosecution if we don't watch ourselves (notice my non-participation in that thread, bitch).

You guys are such obvious, ignorant, naive little [censored] college brats. Go [censored] kill yourself.
Closed Thread