Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2004, 06:44 AM

Default UB notes

I was looking the big game at UB and took a look at the notes (had to login first) and saw notes of seven players out of ten (on their notes). So, what about that? Well, none of them were my notes. Those notes were:

joe buttons: Phil Ivey

jschlach: This guy doesn't fool around with cash.

Spirit Rock: Prahlad Freidman is also "Devastator".
Richmond, CA . 24 yrs old

krullis: Pro Daniel Larsson
won 300k in aruba 2003
swede

kid55: Just loves to call

CUCA: CUCA (very tight player)

pub mustard: yen

I additionally had some crap about one player (CUCA I think) it being when he entered and what table and what players there were and how much money they had.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:35 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy
Default Re: UB notes

Yeah, I think this is an inside joke which also serves the purpose of UB showing you that they added a player notes feature. Did you see what UB did recently with the weird colors and stuff? Its hard on the eyes. Also, I played there for the first time in months and the games sucked as they were tight.

I would recommend you try CardPlayer poker. Its really cool and it has a mini view feature that lets you play lots of games at once and the tables don't overlap. The games are much looser than UB, and its much nicer [faster software, etc.].

This month they are doing the Lucy Jones promotion which should be real good for u if you play lots and lots. I also heard you can play with the Hendon Mob there.