Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Thank God Party went down....

Haha in light of recent technical difficulties at my main sites, party and empire, I decided to play some pokerroom tonight. Deposited 500 from Neteller that I keep in there for bonuses and 4 tabled 2-4, I was up slightly after a while but decided my HU game needed work. When I couldn't find an open one at 3/6 or 5/10 I thought "[censored] it" I'll take a shot at this open 10/20 HU with one guy at it. He had 305 on the table so I matched him. Long story short....

I cleaned him out for his buy in in 57 hands. I then left because he sat there for a while, I was looking around and saw he rebought for 300 so I sat back down. We talked for a second and then played again...

14 hands later I had his whole buy in again. I couldn't believe this guy, I get more aggresive SH and HU obviously but he was ridiculous, capping preflop with any one face card etc etc, What a nice night.

Sorry for the bragging post but it's more of a "I wish it was always this easy post. I'll try to post some hands in the HU and SH forum as soon as I can get PR hands to import to pokertracker.

Take care,
Matt