Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Playing For Bonuses

I have collected bonuses from Planet Poker, Poker Stars, Paradise Poker, and Party Poker. I tried to sign up for Empire but because I had an active account with another affilaite site ( Party Poker) I couldnt open an account with them. My question is two fold first do you have any recommendations for a good site for someone who likes to play early morning. I am up about 4am each day and like to play when I wake up. I am playing the .5-1.0 tables. Secondly I was curious if you had the same experience trying to play on the Party Poker affilaite sites. Seems odd to me but I understand they are concerned with collusion so they say.
Old 02-26-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Playing For Bonuses

[ QUOTE ]
I have collected bonuses from Planet Poker, Poker Stars, Paradise Poker, and Party Poker. I tried to sign up for Empire but because I had an active account with another affilaite site ( Party Poker) I couldnt open an account with them. My question is two fold first do you have any recommendations for a good site for someone who likes to play early morning. I am up about 4am each day and like to play when I wake up. I am playing the .5-1.0 tables. Secondly I was curious if you had the same experience trying to play on the Party Poker affilaite sites. Seems odd to me but I understand they are concerned with collusion so they say.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can handle 1/2 games, try the Crypto skins (most players are from Europe, so you will be playing the pre-lunch crowd of Europe).

Search for one of the many threads on signing up for Party skins (sign up on another "clean" computer, then play on your own)