Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2004, 10:02 PM

Default Playing poker on a shared bankroll (how to best transfer money?)

After much discussion, I've decided to start teaching my g/f how to play limit poker. She's good enough right now to be earning a small amount playing online, and I'm planning on teaching her to try to get her up to 2/4 before the midpoint of next year (prepping to play in Vegas when we come visit family down there).

Anyway, I've got some spare funds in my Neteller account that I was planning on donating to her cause to allow her to fully take advantage of bonuses, etc. through Party/Empire/Pokernow and all of the other places that have decent deposit bonuses. When she claims these bonuses, however, I'd like to switch the money back into my account so I can use it for reload bonuses, etc.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows of any easy way to do this sort of money transfer quickly between the Neteller accounts or poker accounts that won't appear fishy, or lend us to being more likely to have accounts frozen, etc. (we'll be playing from the same IP, considering we live at the same residence). She has a Neteller account linked to her bank account, but hasn't started accounts at Party/other sites yet (she's waiting on rakeback offers before starting those).

Is there anything I need to consider when doing this? Any easy way to transfer money between us without having to withdraw it to our accounts? I'd rather not have the activity listed constantly on our bank accounts, let alone have to wait the 4+ days for doing an EFT withdrawal then a deposit.

Has anyone done anything similar to this, with two separate accounts (whether actually two separate people or not)?

Rob