Two Plus Two Older Archives

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Guest

Default RakeTheRake Does NOT Pay !!!!

After due research, I chose RakeTheRake.com ... in late Aug.

There website said I earned $60+ through Sept ...

After many promises, I still do not have my rakeBack pay out as of 10/17 ...

So, all I can surmise... is that Raketherake is just another silly scam on pker players ...

So, players, beware ...

RaketheRake.com DOES NOT pay as advertised.

nobody(1)
Old 10-18-2005, 12:11 AM
TheHammer24 TheHammer24 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Changing my skirt
Default Re: RakeTheRake Does NOT Pay !!!!

thanks for the info..could you post some e-mail communication you have had through them?
Old 10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Guest

**** most recent reply from RaketheRake *****
and yes they posted over $50 rakeback for me in August/Sept.

so where is my $$$
as my account with them now shows $0000000 ?????

BEWARE RAKETHERAKE

Old 10-18-2005, 12:20 AM
EricW EricW is offline
Junior Member

I JUST got an email from them saying that they made the payment to me.

BTW, there was an email that was sent out a week ago saying that all payments will be made by the 18th of this month. I think you just need to relax.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:23 AM
gila gila is offline
Member

I have never had a problem getting paid by them.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:24 AM
EricW EricW is offline
Junior Member

I was just paid.

These guys seem legit to me unlike busterstacks
Old 10-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Nick B. Nick B. is offline
Senior Member

Location: NY

That is what you get for going with a website with a stupid [censored] name like raketherake.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
That is what you get for going with a website with a stupid [censored] name like raketherake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I kinda like that name. And, no, I haven't gone through them. It's better than SuperDuperUltraRakebackDealsSuperStoreRedundancy.c om like many of the newer guys are doing. Gotta love long homepage URLs.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:39 AM
EricW EricW is offline
Junior Member

I am not affiliated with them in anyway other than the fact they are my affiliate. But I feel that it is extremely unfair for someone with just 1 post to sign up and spread viscious rumors about a legit company. As I posted earlier, I just got my rakeback within the past hour. Here is an email they sent me a week ago (it also acknowledges the 0$ balance in the trackers)

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player

Firstly we know the stats are showing as zero! We archived all your September
Data so you can still see it in the Archive section and October's numbers will
be updated tomorrow later afternoon. Please do not email us telling us they are
zero [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

September rakeback statistics for Parbet, Intertops and Full Tilt are still
unavailable and so we will include these with October numbers when we get them.

PAYMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER

As usual, all payments will be made between the 10th-17th of October, as and
when we receive them from the poker rooms. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ACCOUNTS ASKING
FOR THE WHEREABOUTS OF YOUR RAKEBACK PRIOR TO THE 18th of OCTOBER. - - Thank
You!

Betfair Payments have been made automatically by Betfair
Parbet say they will do the same by the 10th/11th October

New Players form September please note:

1) As per our T&Cs, payments under $50 will be rolled forward to the following
month

2) If you have elected to be paid by Neteller, you should make sure that your
account is certified. Login to Neteller and ask click "Upgrade Account" - there
is no charge for this. Without certification they will not let us transfer money
to you.

3) Players electing to be paid via Empire account may have to wait an extra week
for payment. We have transfer limits with Empire which reset every 8-10 days. We
pay players in the order in which they became members of RTR

If you have any questions please email us

Kind regards

RTR

Old 10-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Sniper Sniper is offline
Senior Member

LOL Troll... RakeTheRake is one of the very best affiliates, with many 2+2 clients.
Closed Thread