Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Poker Tracker Question

I have been playing on Absolute and have requested my hand history via email. No matter what I try I can not load them in to the free trial of poker tracker. I'm obviously missing a step but not sure what to do. I have tried saving the hand history to other formats but no luck. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 06-03-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Question

if you are using the free trial, it can only read your first 1000 hands, after that it will fail to load any more HH files. you need to purchase the software now.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:32 PM

I haven't been able to import any hands yet. This is my problem. I get the hand histories sent to my primary email account. They are just big long lists of all the hands that I have played. I don't know how to get them from my email in to pokertracker. How do I get PT to accept them? Do I have to set up Outlook or something...hope not because I have no idea how to link my two accounts. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:57 PM

Use the import icon in PT. If you have your email in Outlook Express then click import files from email (I forgot the name of the button). Or you could always just copy and paste the whole email into Notepad. Then choose select file to import. It's something similar to this post:
Import Hands that you Saved

Also, if you haven't already tried doing so, read the tutorial on the Poker Tracker site.