Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Bubble Play PS 11\'s

was this the right move.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (4 handed) converter

Button (t4008)
SB (t5067)
Hero (t905)
UTG (t3520)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to t300</font>, Button calls t300, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (t825) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t300</font>, Button calls t300.

Turn: (t1425) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t150</font>, Button calls t150.

River: (t1725) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t150</font>, Button calls t150.

Final Pot: t2025
Old 10-01-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Bubble Play PS 11\'s

with 900 chips, i think any ace is a push.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:35 PM

Well, i don't like the preflop call because you're pretty much commited from that point on, what if you didn't flop trips? I think you either push or fold here. Though i'm not sure which is correct as i am yet to purchase eastbay's sngpt but im sure one of the others could let us know which is right. I doubt you have any FE if you push though. I probably would have reraised all in on the flop as well because of the hearts out there and the fact that you're not really going to find a better spot to get all your money into the middle on.
-Jaffa-
Old 10-01-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, i don't like the preflop call because you're pretty much commited from that point on, what if you didn't flop trips? I think you either push or fold here. Though i'm not sure which is correct as i am yet to purchase eastbay's sngpt but im sure one of the others could let us know which is right. I doubt you have any FE if you push though. I probably would have reraised all in on the flop as well because of the hearts out there and the fact that you're not really going to find a better spot to get all your money into the middle on.
-Jaffa-

[/ QUOTE ]

I folded preflop. Once the SB called I just didnt think I had the best hand anymore.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Jaffa-

[/ QUOTE ]

I folded preflop. Once the SB called I just didnt think I had the best hand anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha oh yes, so you did, i read that very wrong. Apologies on me not concentrating there.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:22 PM

You've still got 5BB after this hand if you fold to the raise. If UTG had limped, then I push, but you need a better hand than A6o to call this raise preflop. (Unless you knew that two more Aces would come on the flop.) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]