Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Winning at Wynn

15/30 at Wynn last night, the game is decent but I've been brutalizing it. I'm up probably 1k in the last two orbits when the following hand comes up.

PF raiser is decent but mildly on tilt from my hitting a gutshot on him a few hands ago. He thinks I'm psychic and lucky. The SB just say at the table and I can say very little abotu him. I'd been checkraising a ton of flops lately and people had noticed and were beginning to ignore them, and most of the players had made the subtle changes people tend to make against you when you're on a rush(i.e. more passiveness, more folding when they know their beat, very few shots at you etc).

So I was in the BB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

An MP player who isn't really related to the hand limped, the PF raiser who was in the CO raised, the SB called and I called.

The flop was 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checked, I checked, limper checked planning to fold, PF raiser bet, SB called, I called, limper folded.

turn was an A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB checked, I bet.