Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2004, 04:57 PM

Default Interpoker $90 monthly bonus... some ?\'s for those who have played it

If I deposit $90 let's say for 4 months. So I have $360 on the site. Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this? Also, how many tables are you allowed to play?
Old 11-22-2004, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Interpoker $90 monthly bonus... some ?\'s for those who have played it

At crypto, you can have as many tables as you want open. Not sure about the bonuses, check the other thread.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Interpoker $90 monthly bonus... some ?\'s for those who have played it

[ QUOTE ]
If I deposit $90 let's say for 4 months. So I have $360 on the site. Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

This question was just raised in the "Cryptos" thead. No definite answer yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how many tables are you allowed to play?

[/ QUOTE ]

InterPoker's software is pretty bad, and it seems to have some serious memory leaks, but you can play as many tables as your computer will handle. I have a pretty solid computer, and 4 is the max before it starts grinding to a halt. 3 tables if I am running PokerTracker at the same time.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I deposit $90 let's say for 4 months. So I have $360 on the site. Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

This question was just raised in the "Cryptos" thead. No definite answer yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how many tables are you allowed to play?

[/ QUOTE ]

InterPoker's software is pretty bad, and it seems to have some serious memory leaks, but you can play as many tables as your computer will handle. I have a pretty solid computer, and 4 is the max before it starts grinding to a halt. 3 tables if I am running PokerTracker at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was doing 2 stud tables the other day and everyone was asking me why I was so slow, even though I couldnt tell on my end
Old 11-22-2004, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Interpoker $90 monthly bonus... some ?\'s for those who have playe

[ QUOTE ]
Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

They roll over. I've let a month lapse without clearing the bonus, and the next month I had $180 in bonus to clear after depositing another $90.

Note, they become one big bonus at that point. You can't finish your 450 and get the first $90 before starting on the second, rather you have to play all 900 to get the whole $180 at once. Not that this makes it a bad bonus, just something you should know.

Martin
Old 11-22-2004, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I deposit $90 let's say for 4 months. So I have $360 on the site. Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this? Also, how many tables are you allowed to play?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that this is not possible. Although I'm not certain, I was under the impression that current month's bonus must be claimed that month.

SamJack
Old 11-22-2004, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would I then be able to play off the 4 months worth of $90 bonuses or wouldn't I be able to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

They roll over. I've let a month lapse without clearing the bonus, and the next month I had $180 in bonus to clear after depositing another $90.

Note, they become one big bonus at that point. You can't finish your 450 and get the first $90 before starting on the second, rather you have to play all 900 to get the whole $180 at once. Not that this makes it a bad bonus, just something you should know.

Martin

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have to put in fresh $$? or put another way do they get wise if you withdraw 90 and put it right back in to get the new bonus?
Old 11-22-2004, 05:53 PM

Default ANOTHER INTERPOKER QUESTION??

The pokerlistings site says that you can get an initial bonus of 30% up to $200 at Interpoker if you go through
them.

But I have not seen anyone on 2+2 zoo page mention this offer, nor confirm it is legit.

Any 2+2'ers gone for the pokerlisting $200 initial bonus and been paid??
Old 11-22-2004, 05:58 PM

Default Re: ANOTHER INTERPOKER QUESTION??

[ QUOTE ]
The pokerlistings site says that you can get an intial bonus of 30% up to $200 at Interpoker if you go through
them.

But I have not seen anyone on 2+2 zoo page mention this offer, nor confirm it is legit.

Any 2+2'ers gone for the pokerlisting $200 intial bonus and been paid??

[/ QUOTE ]

I made the $667 deposit a couple weeks ago and the $200 showed as pending. However, after I learned you had to play 10x raked hands I withdrew my money due to better bonuses. After I clear the other bonuses I may go back.

Do you know how long you have to clear the bonus or if I lost it by cashing out the $667 I deposited?
Old 11-22-2004, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you have to put in fresh $$? or put another way do they get wise if you withdraw 90 and put it right back in to get the new bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to deposit every month to get the bonus for that month. If you don't re-deposit, you can clear the previous month's bonus first.

As far as withdrawing and re-depositing for the bonus, that's what I do every month. You don't have to worry that you're trying to get away with something, it's just fulfilling the terms of the bonus (must deposit).

Martin