Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Any of you folks go to Morongo

I was just curious because I have been going there for years. I just wanted to see who else went.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Any of you folks go to Morongo

i use to play at morongo a lot. morongo sucks.

1. on the weekdays the highest game they have going is 1 4/8 table. the 6/12 game BARELY gets started on the weekends. but when they do run the 6/12, that game is really soft. they also have a board for 8/16 and 10/20 but i have never seen either game being played.

2. the dealers are extremely sh1tty. the dealers there are the worse. they deal really slowy and are retards.

3. most importantly, they don't have shufflers. this is the main thing that pisses me off. games are so sllloww because the players and dealers are retards.

i don't play at morongo anymore since i have discovered oceans 11. but i still go there once a month to clear my coupons and to go shop at the outlet. i go on mondays or wednsdays because of the aces-spin-the-wheel. im willing to go donk it up with some trouts.

ps. the last time i was there, which was on a wednsday last month to clear my coupon, they couldn't even get a 4/8 game going. really sad.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:30 AM

Yeah I stopped caring when San Manuel came up. Now thats a nice poker room.

But I always went there because of one dealer this nice asian gal named christy.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:45 AM

Its been a while but maybe I will go back to check out Christy lol. San Manuel hmm? Never been there.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I stopped caring when San Manuel came up. Now thats a nice poker room.

But I always went there because of one dealer this nice asian gal named christy.

[/ QUOTE ]

never been there. is it 18+?

how are the games/action?
Old 10-20-2005, 09:45 AM

damn i just checked. its 21+.

its also only 53 miles from my house which is compareble to oceans 11. only a couple miles more.

hows the carding there?

i want to at least just check it out once. see how the action is.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:44 PM

I've been finishing my degree. But as of early summer they had:

only limit games (the fish aren't diluted to the silly 1-3, 2-5 nl games, thus u can protect yourself).

You get a lot of lower class ppl and a lot of seniors. But its one of more beatable places especially during a fight night (saturdays cuz of sports book) where it is completely packed. They even get stud games started. NO regular tournies yet. ALl tables have shufflers.

Really nice tables...brand new. clean feel still. the food smells great. But I still rate pechanga's better by far. I mean at pechanga they serving steak and scallops lol.

feel free to ask me more.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:48 PM

Default christy

she's the cute asian girl in her 20s. She tends to get hit on by older men. This older guy wouldn't leave her alone one time and she looked at me with those "help me" eyes.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: christy

Hows the parking now, I used to go there( San Manuel) and have to park in the lower lot, and either take the bus up the hill with the bingo seniors or walk up the hill, of course when I leave at 2am, the bus was no longer running, damn I love walking next to a prison at 2 in the morning, that really sucked.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: christy

Sorry to rain on your parade but morongo is one of the worst poker rooms I've ever been in (not counting Isle of Capri in Kansas city - what a joke)...

Where do I start, the low budget tables or the terrible dealers, or the awful food and drink service.

The place is the definition of an s-hole, I haven't been back since pechanga re-did their room last year, now that place has some class at least.