Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Home games in Oklahoma??

I'm looking for a home game in Oklahoma (Tulsa metro area) to play in, I was wondering if there were any 2+2ers around that have one and are looking for another player, it dosen't really matter what the game is I play them all but I do prefer mixed games opposed to strictly hold'em as far as stakes go I usually play up to 4/8 limit usually little lower and 1/2 blind pot limit and no limit. please pm me if possible
thanks
Old 06-18-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Home games in Oklahoma??

If you don't mind a little drive, I can hook you up with some guys that have tourneys monthly in NW Arkansas.

PM me for a link to their website. They had 36 players at the last tourney they had and 50 at one earlier. (I just moved away from there last December).
Old 06-19-2005, 03:35 AM

i was just about to start a thread like this. i'm likely moving to OKC within 2 or 3 months. wondered if there are any home games there.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm likely moving to OKC within 2 or 3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I'll be building a couple of jails north of OKC starting later this year (Guthrie and Perry); luckily I'll get to fly in and fly out (that place is just too darn hot and windy for human habitation).

Did either of you check with any of the sites available to find games or players. I used one called homepokergames.com to help find some guys when I moved to NW Arkansas a couple of years ago. Here is a link to several more sites like it listed at homepokertourney.com/findplayers
Old 06-23-2005, 02:35 AM

looks like i'm moving to OKC a lot sooner than i thought, i could be there by next week or two weeks from now. need to find a game! or players to play, i have a bunch of chips and host a game here in victoria...would be willing to host down there. anyway, i'll try those links to find games and play it by ear
Old 07-09-2005, 07:57 AM

i'mma movin to OKC today y'all! actually i leave today, arrive on monday. woohoo, bring on Pablano's! have any of you been to a place called Eischan's (spelling??)? it's an amazing chicken place, sooo good! damn i can't wait to get there!

hopefully i can scrounge up enough ppl to get a small home game going once a week or once every other week. i have a decent set of "suited" chips and plan on upgrading to Nexgens ASAP.