Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Why care?

Is it bad that even though your family says they love you, you dont believe or care and you wish you killed yourself a long time ago just to see if they accually cared as much as they said they did? And before you write anything, I dont care if any of you think that this is a shitty post. You all can go [censored] yourselves if you dont like it.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Why care?

Family can be over-rated. There are many good reasons to kill oneself, but doing so as a result of the actions or feelings of another human being(s) is not one of them.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:17 AM

Mat, that avatar is weak. You need something with bouncing breasts.

Lawrence
Old 08-14-2005, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you wish you killed yourself a long time ago just to see if they accually cared as much as they said they did

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you believe in some kind of afterlife, how would you "see if they cared"? You would be dead.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:23 AM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

This post and avatar are very troublesome.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:30 AM

We can have another thread discussing my picture. Unlike ryan21 in the past (and I may be wrong there), I feel the op is in need of some support.

The fact that anonymous people in cyberspace care on some level about a stranger's pain is proof that there is hope. If the people in your life are a-holes, you just need to find a better crowd, even if those a-holes are family and are supposed to care.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We can have another thread discussing my picture. Unlike ryan21 in the past (and I may be wrong there), I feel the op is in need of some support.

The fact that anonymous people in cyberspace care on some level about a stranger's pain is proof that there is hope. If the people in your life are a-holes, you just need to find a better crowd, even if those a-holes are family and are supposed to care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough Mat.

To the OP, if you feel killing yourself is the only way to know if someone cares you are wrong. I volunteer at a local Gospel Mission here in Vancouver and let me tell you there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who care. Love exists. All you have to do is be willing to accept it.

Lawrence
Old 08-14-2005, 05:44 AM

its not that you are an attention whore.... its just that you are choosing to be different by defing yourself as totally outside what you perceive to be normal human behavior. The problem is, you are not communicating with normal human beings....

also, across the steet leaves much better scars, since down the road usuallly gets stitched up. I can offer you comparisons of both. You arent special....

peace

john nickle
Old 08-14-2005, 05:50 AM

When I was a teen I slit the outside of wrist from side to side, not trying to kill myself, just trying to feel pain and unleash anger and I have a TON of white scars there.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a teen I slit the outside of wrist from side to side, not trying to kill myself, just trying to feel pain and unleash anger and I have a TON of white scars there.

[/ QUOTE ]

the key is not to show them to people. Then you did it for all the wrong reasons...

peace

john nickle