Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2004, 03:54 PM

Default Canterbury Tonight 9/5

Gonna be going to Canterbury tonight. Leaving probably whenever I bust out of the $250k on stars. It'd be good to see some other 2+2ers there. If you're up there tonight or early tomorrow morning come stop by and say hi. Look for a 19 year old 6'5", slightly shaggy light brown hair, I'll be wearing cargo shorts, a green nike shirt, white necklace and a couple bracelets on my left wrist.

The games I might be in, from most likely to least likely are:

$4/$8 HE
$3/$6 HE
$6/$12 HE
one of the Low Limit stud games

Hope to see some people there. Post here if you know you'll be there for sure and I'll look for ya.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Canterbury Tonight 9/5

Leaving now, should be there in 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Hope to see some people there, stop by and say hi if ya see me.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:46 PM

Default Report

Had a great time. The $4/$8 game was very good. +$135 for a 5 hour session. Wish I coulda played longer, but the combination of both my friends busting out and I was feeling that I was losing my edge a bit convinced me to leave.

Schneids came up and introduced himself to me. Very nice guy and I can tell he's very intelligent about his poker. We had some nice discussions, and I'll definitely have to meet up with him again on my next trip up. Also, met a very nice shift supervisor who read that I was coming up. Sadly I'm blanking on the name as I write this, but I believe it was either Annie or Nancy. Either way a very nice lady.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Report

Annie Adlin