Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2004, 11:37 AM

Default General Bonus Whoring Questions

I have gotten a LOT of helpful advise on this forum regarding my new bonus whoring quest. Thank you to everyone that responded to my previous post! I have a few questions about the Party/Empire/Intertops (PEI) sites.

First, does PEI recognize that different accounts have the same name, email and Neteller accounts, and if so how much do they care? I have a couple of different lines I want to go in clearing all the bonuses I can. First I will DL Empire on a different computer, and deposit money into a new account, but can my name, email, and Neteller into be the same as my old Party account (different SN obviously)? If this is a problem, how do you guys get around it? (Or do you?) Then I want to do this at Intertops.

I want to then repeat the process in my wife's name. I don't think I'm crossing any lines here, but I might be toeing some. I don't want to get on PEI's bad side here... the games are too good! (I had a guy cap the flop last night with K4o!!)

Sorry if these questions are mundane, or even flat out dumb. I want to bonus whore all the money I can without getting into trouble. I've worked damn hard to build myself some semblance of a legit micro bankroll, and now I just want my money to work for me as much as possible.

Thanks
Old 10-15-2004, 11:38 AM

Default Re: General Bonus Whoring Questions

Darn I thought I was posting in the zoo. Any comments still appreciated! (I am cross posting this in the zoo.)
Old 10-15-2004, 03:20 PM

Get a rakeback deal for Empire and Intertops for the love of god!

Same for Multipoker.

And also Paradise, Absolute, UB if you don't have accounts there already.

It might be worth taking a slightly worse deal from a long term poster here than from some guy with 2 posts promising you all your rake back and free coke.
Old 10-16-2004, 02:11 AM

where can I find out about this rakeback that you're speaking about? I'm also looking at ways to chase bonuses at PEI, (I've just worked off $100, which is nice).

tia,
Francis