Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2004, 09:34 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default KOTZ tourney hand

okay so this is a bit overdue, but i have been away since friday and did not have a chance to post this. those at the table know what hand is coming.......
i think the blinds were 15/30. i am utg with around 1500. i am dealt a pair of kings. i raise to 100. mp player, i forget who it was raised that to ~300. then late posistion dogs balls goes all-in...again i forget stack sizes, but if i call and lose i will be bust or damn close. who folds..who would never ever consider folding, i folded and dogs had my other two kings, and the third player had two tens......comments????
Old 01-12-2004, 09:56 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: KOTZ tourney hand

Never good to get scared. It really bugs when you realize you folded the winner.
At a 20$ SNG at paradise some time ago I had AA on the button on the very first hand. raised and reraised (limit) when it gets to me, I threebet and it gets capped. 7 players see a flop of KKQ (2 diamonds) Again, capped around, 6 players left. Turn another Q. again capped when it gets to me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Now I let my aces go. River Jd. You know what? AA was good [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 10:49 AM

and dogs had my other two kings

...ahem; who's kings?...What do you think you were doing ruining my chances of hitting a set.

I think virtually everyone would at least consider folding in a 2+2 tourney. It's the 3rd raise, so you must suspect I have a pretty big hand if I'm willing to go against 2 previous raisers for my whole stack. It's a tough fold for you though. however...

...If I was you against dogsballs, though, I'd be more tempted to call than against some others in that tourney. He's a schmuck who gets carried away on his hands sometimes.

Are you the same morgant who plays on Ladbrokes?
Old 01-13-2004, 11:48 AM

I'm not folding KK unless I really believe I'm up against the Rock of Gibralter, and I don't think that animal exists in KotZ.