Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Online advice? What do you guys think..

I started out playing online about 3-4 months ago with $50 and built up to a pretty good amount of money... normally I wouldnt say how much (some people call u liars.. sometimes it just seems like you're bragging, etc) but I would like advice on if I should be upping my limits or not. I built the $50 to $10,000.

I just got over a pretty big losing streak which was very stressful and a shot to my confidence but ive gotten that back and been doing pretty good. I play only $100 NL tables on euro (for a rakeback deal) and now I do just the $30 SnGs because during my losing streak I was losing so many $100 SnGs I had to step back down to regain confidence. I was considering just bonus whoring for a bit to see if I can build up some more money or was also considering maybe I should grab my balls and just up the stakes a little bit.

I just don't like the idea of hitting another losing streak because they are a horrible feeling.. to be losing money you earned. Basically what im asking is.. does anyone think it would be profitable to bonus whore for a while... or if you were me would you have up'd the stakes already. I have friends who "manned" up, played the $1000 and made about 4k in a week... I just would hate to catch a bad beat at that table. Maybe I should just stick with what ive been doing for a little while longer and see where it goes. But at times I feel like im wasting my time and "grinding it out" when I could be making money alot faster.