Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em

Old 04-26-2005, 08:32 PM

Default NOT Your Average Multi-Tabling Question

Now I know alot of people post questions about multi-tabling and I understand that some people play 8 tables, etc... But usually this is at smaller stakes. And I also know that alot of repliers get mad at the questions and answer with rude remarks, etc...

The difference with this question is that I want to know if any of you are multi-tabling at limits of 10/20 and ABOVE (which some of you probably are)?

Specifically, I want to know what limits you are multi-tabling at? How many tables at a time? How many hands do you play in an hour? How much do you win (or lose) per hour or per 100 hands (whatever you like best)?

P.S. Basically I am just curious what some of the successful middle-high limit hold'em players are pulling in an hour.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:35 PM

Default Re: NOT Your Average Multi-Tabling Question

[ QUOTE ]
Specifically, I want to know what limits you are multi-tabling at? How many tables at a time? How many hands do you play in an hour? How much do you win (or lose) per hour or per 100 hands (whatever you like best)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Despite your subject line, these are indeed our average multi-tabling questions.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:36 PM

Tons of people play 6-8 tables of 15/30 and many can make a couple hundred bucks an hour.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:02 PM

Thanks, and I must say that I LOVE the picture. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2005, 09:06 PM

I play 4 tables of Party 10/20 6 Max. I play just under 370 hands per hour. After 25,000 hands over the last 2 months, I am at $115/Hour and 1.77 BB/100.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:22 PM

I play 8 at 15/30, and there's probably a lot of people on here who are in the 6-8 range. I get around 500 per hour, but i switch a decent amount to stay in decent games.

There probably aren't too many who play a lot of tables at the really high limits. at party, obviously 6 is the most you could play at 30/60. at higher limits i don't think there's many sites that offer tons of the games, and also it seems that the players would be much tougher, so getting reads would be critical to beat the game... also, a lot of the "good" games at those stakes are shorthanded from what i've heard
Old 04-26-2005, 09:50 PM

4-6 tables of 30/60-100/200 depending one what games are going.

And screw anyone (esp evan) who says I'm bragging.

And ps this IS the average multi-tabling question.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And I also know that alot of repliers get mad at the questions and answer with rude remarks, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]
Just ignore the rude remarks and post whatever question you wish. I never understand the nastiness.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:01 PM

by saying screw anyone that thinks you are bragging.....you now have more people who think you are indeed bragging.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
by saying screw anyone that thinks you are bragging.....you now have more people who think you are indeed bragging.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. They just love givin me a hard time and them replying and doing so was innevitable...so it was a preemtive strike.