View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Big Tunica Change

And prior to the Harrahs takeover the 3 weekly tournaments at the show smoked the competitions daily events.

In fact Karen totally screwed up a decent tournament schedule and not so bad structure within the first 60 days of her arrival at the Grand. I went there one off day for the Friday 7pm...got there at 1pm to play live first...they had changed it to 4pm with signups ONLY from like 11am -1pm or some crap. I LMAO at that one...it went from around 80-90 in attendance to 18 in 1 fell swoop!!

Kenny had to know that Harrahs was gonna tell him how to do his business. Thats why I left. When I saw what they did to Joe D and Jeff H in the middle of the WPO...I knew I was done. And when Kenny offered me to take over graveyard shift I laughed and told him no thanks. 30 days later he got my notice. I hated leaving there for LV & Bellagio. I love Tunica alot. The people are fantastic. The games are good. But I knew I wouldnt hang with what I felt Harrahs would do. That was the sole reason I left. Harrahs.

Best wishes Chipr777, give my regards to everyone for me. Wish them all a happy holiday.