View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: The Vice President of Torture

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If they spent less time trying to argue that Democrats were the cause of all the world's problems and more time fighting terrorism and trying to end the Iraq War on positive terms, we'd all be better off.

[/ QUOTE ]
You realize I could switch Democrats and they (the administration) and the sentence would still be applicable, right? You're engaging in exactly the behavior you're condemning the Bush admin of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um not really. I'm condemning the Bush Administration for getting us into this debacle in Iraq. I'm condemning them for having no plan to get us out of the war.

The Democrats aren't perfect. A lot of them are useless wimps. But they didn't start this war. And some of them have realized that the time has come to end the war. And that most certainly is not what I'm condemning the Bush Administration for. Clearly, I'd be the last person in the world to condemn Bush for executing a plan to get us out of Iraq.

p.s.: Yes, you understood my view on torture. Probably it makes sense to have a policy against it. But I do think rules were meant to be broken. Jack Bauer is my hero.