View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: So I hear you have to learn to play poker now

I know, PM. My post was at least partly tongue-in-cheek. Humor with a point. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Frankly, this isn't good news for the poker world in general. Depending on how it shakes out, it could actually spread the Party skins players across many sites. That's probably not a good thing for those of us who play those sites.

I also admit I do not understand poker in the same way you guys do. My game is very different, which I have come to realize over the past couple of weeks here. I do ok with my pathetic abilities, not to the extent you guys do, but I'll take it. I'm not at all a math whiz, as all who know me know very well. But, I am better at other things that come in handy when playing poker. It helps to be both, but very few have that combination.

What delight I may be enjoying is coming from those who are in a tizzy, Chicken Littles who are cognizant of how their world has changed. For them, the sky really is falling. I would feel bad for them, if they weren't the ones who make often display an air of superiority.

No offense taken.

CJ