View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 08:50 AM

Default Re: So I hear you have to learn to play poker now

[ QUOTE ]
For the next few days, I may be making a LOT of money as 2+2 pushbots try to figure out why the tactics don't work on PokerStars. Instead of fish and poker players, there will be fish, 2+2 guys and real poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are very wrong. The "pushbots" strategies are extrememly effective on Stars turbos too. There's no essential differece between Stars turbos and Partys SNGs. It's all nuances. If you are happy from the fact that you'll have more 2+2 "pushbots" at your table you don't understand this game, no offence. You are not going to take significant money from them, certainly not A LOT of money, even if they're not the best all-around players, and have very little post-flop skills.

As a matter of fact, if only players who are "rakeback-concerned" will make this move, this obviously means that the games on Stars will get tougher than usual, as the ratio fish/no-fish will go down. So I don't quite understand your joy. It is definitely not very good news for Stars' SNG players.