View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: So I hear you have to learn to play poker now

[ QUOTE ]
Coaching services available upon request [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Now that I've got your attention...relax, guys. It isn't the end of the world; at worst, you will either need some tricks to get rakeback from Party, or find a decent volume site (or six) with less rake. Both are available across the Internet, though I suppose now is a good time to brush up on attracting one signup every few months to a custom tracker.

But you *should* learn to play poker anyway. Rakeback or no rakeback, the golden days are going to end eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking for the past hour of opening Cactus Jack's School for the Blind--How to play SNGs with 1500 starting chips. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I've always wondered what it would be like to be there at the end of the world. Must be something like this.

For the next few days, I may be making a LOT of money as 2+2 pushbots try to figure out why the tactics don't work on PokerStars. Instead of fish and poker players, there will be fish, 2+2 guys and real poker players. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

C'mon, guys, it's not that bad. You might find it's even enjoyable, learning a new game. Sure, you're going to lose a lot of your Party-earned money, your income is going to suck, and your brain is going to hurt, but you'll adjust.

For once, I'm ahead of the parade.

CJ