Thread: Math Question
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Math Question

[ QUOTE ]
LOL - maybe you beter reread what I said - it is what happens in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]
I reread what you said. You cold-called the all-in blinds with 52s. You seem to think this was a good play, because... it's just what people do with big stacks. Everyone else thinks it was a bad play because you are a clear underdog against random hands, you sought chip variance rather than avoiding it, and there is little benefit if you succeed in knocking the short stacks out. What did I miss?

[ QUOTE ]
Telling this guy that bigger stacks don't need much to attack smaller ones id a FACT of poker life.

[/ QUOTE ]
What, if anything, did you mean by that incoherent collection of words?

[ QUOTE ]
Or you one of those guys who likes to call with AQ then fold when an A hits the board.

[/ QUOTE ]
In the hand you are describing, the player had bet the pot on the flop and gotten two callers. A flush card came, pairing the board, the preflop raiser overbet all-in, and someone else called all-in. It takes a much stronger hand to overcall than to call. Yet, you describe it as though the player check-folded on an ace-high flop.

At this point I don't believe you have anything to contribute. I think you are going out of your way to say stupid things in a provocative fashion. I'm going to ignore you henceforth. Good bye.