View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: The Gilpin is where I play in CO from now on.

Heh, I'm fairly certain I didn't break any rules. That guy in the green shirt was pretty nutty. TWICE he showed his cards to a live player, once to me and once to that guy sitting next to me with the gelled hair. Incredible. Luckily, both of us folded in the hands in question.

Yeah, I wasn't getting drinks too fast and I even skipped a couple "asks". I think the floor cut me off or something. That's just a side effect of being the aforementioned loudmouth I guess. (But MAN did it get that silver-haired guy and the newbie in 1 to pay me off a couple times). She seemed really frazzled running drinks to four tables and was quick to snap at me if I asked a question that might normally be followed with attitude. Oh well, I guess extra tips don't go far with her. I'm not looking for extra drinks, just less 'tude.

Ray was very nice, I was talking about the schoolmarm-like woman later.

I'd never seen that kid before in my life, I have no idea what he was thinking with that weird drink. I was trying to "buddy" with him 'cause he was somewhat competent. He was also doing a pretty good job of cooperative betting with me once I explained the concept. We got a couple pots down to heads up before the flop with my raise/his reraise. I won them both [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll supbro you next time I see you there.