View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Evidence AGAINST Christianity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
txa, I've got a question regarding the ark. Did the flood indeed cover the entire earth, so that all humans and land based mammals now living descend from those on the ark?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure, BluffThis. Common belief is that it did indeed cover the whole Earth, but there is also a convincing Biblical argument that it was a local flood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes sure! And Noah had to go an fetch all the animals specific from each continent, right? Kangaroos from Australia, kiwis from New Zealand, penguins from antartica, bisons from the americas, etc. So, did he build smaller arks to go and fetch them all? Not forgetting that he had to go and put them back in their proper places after the flood, unles they were going to skip and hop and swim all the way there as good homing pigeons.

No records of those travels of Noah's either and that would have been an achievement that was only technologically possible in the 19th century and I am sure more worthy of records than many other trivia contained in the bible.

Common, people, I am sorry but I will now refrain from making comments/replies to any one who claims that the bible if literally true. The absordutity of the position is so grotesque, that I feel there is no chance for those people. They will lead their life, blind to reality, stiffled by their narrow morality, in cuckoo's land.

Good luck.