Thread: Mod list?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Mod list?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, The Stock Market forum doesn't yet have a mod. Someone suggested that it should have one, and Sniper, a seemingly level-headed, quality poster stepped up. Any objections?

[/ QUOTE ]
I only read that forum very rarely, but imo DesertCat is the only one that knows wtf he's talking about in there. I either haven't read many of Sniper's posts or I just haven't remembered they were his. I have no real objection to Sniper, and you seem to spend more time in there than me, so you probably have a better idea of things. If you think he's okay than I doubt anyone will object. Before we do anything, I would at least ask DesertCat if he wants to do it, unless you would object to him for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Desert Cat is clearly the best poster. buffett is also good. Sniper is a day-trader, and he tends to be very vague about how he (allegedly) makes money. Having said that, he also know some stuff.

And, beyond that, Sniper seems to be intelligent and mature in general. To me, whether he actually makes money in the stock market is less important than whether he will be a mature mod.