View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Update and bump

Multitabling works fine. I don't have Pokertracker. It would probably work with crossover, but I don't think it's a supported application so it might require some configuration and native dll's. An alternative, if you have a dual boot setup, would be to put your hand history files on a Windows-readable partition. I have a 1 GB FAT32 partition on my PC so I have some space thats both readable and writable by both OS's. Of course, if you go that route, you would have to boot into Windows to look at poker tracker data, which would be a pain if you wanted to access it while playing.

If I can find the time, I will post some detailed instructions. I'm not sure which versions of comctl32.dll (the dll necessary to get the table list to work) work. I may try it from a WinME or Win98 PC that I may have access to. There are a lot of versions of this dll around, and IE installs often update it. All I know for sure is that the version from the original Win95 install disk, probably the very oldest there is, works. The version from WinXP SP2, probably the newest available, doesn't work. I don't know about the many versions in between.