View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Poker on semester at sea

[ QUOTE ]
Nassau, Bahamas - Lots of vacationing tourists...get laid while you're here and save poker for later.

La Guaira, Venezuela - Beautiful locals...get laid again, double up on poker at the next stop.

Salvador, Brazil - Even better looking locals here...get laid one more time and get ready for a marathon poker session at your next stop.

Cape Town, South Africa - There were a couple of South African girls in a class I took in college. I'd have totally hit that.

Mombasa, Kenya - When are you going to be in Kenya again?

Chennai, India - Ever see Bend It Like Beckham? You should try and look up some Punjabis....they were hot.

Yangon, Myanmar - I understand a lot of Germans go on vacation here. I used to know this girl who might have been German that was a total slut. I guess poker could wait one more stop.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Two words: Sideways Vagina.

Hong Kong - I guess you could play some poker here. On a whore's ass.

Kobe, Japan - By now the only thing that should keep you from poker is something particularly nasty that no girl at home would ever do. Hellllooooo Japan.

Honolulu, Hawaii - I'll bet there are a couple of girls left on the boat that are starting to get really worried they'll finish the trip without getting laid. Have a heart.

San Diego, CA - I hear Ocean's Eleven is pretty decent.

Martin

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl..this is good...